Please find below an indication of treatment costs:
- Consultation £95-£150
- Cone beam CT scan from £170
- Single implant and crown from £3190
- Three tooth bridge supported on two implants from £7055
- Lower implant-retained denture on two implants from £5430
- Upper implant-retained denture on four implants from £9380
- Conventional crowns from £900
- Porcelain tooth veneer from £900
- Composite (white) tooth filling from £185
- Full upper and lower complete denture from £1500
- Tooth whitening (per jaw) from £220
- Periodontal (gum) therapy from £170
- Periodontal (gum) surgery from £420
- Hygienist visit from £105
- Tooth extraction from £135
- Surgical tooth extraction from £390
- Root canal treatment (dependant on tooth) from £690-£950
This is a guide only as the requirements vary for each patient and therefore we always issue a detailed treatment plan with costs prior to commencement of treatment.
BLACKHILLS PAYMENT POLICY:
For implant surgery:
To avoid the inconvenience of making payment immediately after your surgery, we request the surgical fee (excluding any additional procedures eg bone graft) prior to the operation. This means that you should make arrangements for the payment in one of the following ways prior to your implant surgery:
- Enclose a cheque made payable to Blackhills Clinic for this amount when returning your consent form
- Telephone Blackhills Clinic with your credit card details a few days prior to the operation date
- Ensure that you arrive 5 minutes before your appointment to allow time to make credit/debit card payment at reception
Payment for any additional procedures will be collected at your first review appointment.
For prosthodontics phase:
- 50% of the fee will be required at the impression stage with the balance at the fitting of the final restoration.
Any other treatment
- Payment due on the day of treatment – e.g. extractions
Blackhills Clinic accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit card
If you have any concerns over making payment for your treatment, please contact Blackhills Clinic as soon as possible.